ലോകത്തിലെ മികച്ച ഷോര്ട്ട് ഫിലിം കഥാകാരനെ കണ്ടെത്താന് യു ട്യൂബ് ഫിലിം ഫെസ്റ്റിവല് നടത്തുന്നു. 15 മിനിട്ടിനുള്ളില് ഷോര്ട്ട് ഫിലിം അവതരിപ്പിക്കണം. 2012 ഫെബ്രുവരി രണ്ടാം തീയതി മുതല് ഷോര്ട്ട് ഫിലിമുകള് അപ്ലോഡ് ചെയ്തു തുടങ്ങാം. മാര്ച്ച് 31 നു സബ്മിഷനുകള് അവസാനിക്കും. ജൂണ് ഒന്നുമുതല് പതിമൂന്നു വരെ പ്രേകഷകര്ക്ക് വോട്ട് ചെയ്യാനുള്ള അവസരം ഉണ്ടാകും. തിരഞ്ഞെടുക്കുന്ന പത്തു മികച്ച ഷോര്ട്ട് ഫിലിമുകള് വെനിസ് ഫിലിം ഫെസ്റ്റിവലില് പ്രദര്ശിപ്പിക്കും. അതില് ഏറ്റവും മികച്ചതായി ഒന്നാം സ്ഥാനത്തെത്തുന്ന ആള്ക്ക് അടുത്ത ഒരു മികച്ച ചിത്രം നിര്മ്മിക്കുന്നതിനാവശ്യമായ അഞ്ചു ലക്ഷം ഡോളര് ഗ്രാന്റ് ലഭിക്കും. . കൂടുതല് വിവരങ്ങള് ഇവിടെ നിന്നും അറിയാം.
IMPORTAN TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE ENTRY :
Eligibility/Ineligibility: Participation in this Competition is open to individuals who are, as of February 2, 2012, at least 18 years of age, or the age of majority in the applicable country of residence (whichever is older) and are registered users (“Registered Users”) of the YouTube website located at http://www.youtube.com (including all mirror, derivative sites and/or localized versions thereof, as applicable) (collectively, the “YouTube Website”). To become a Registered User of the YouTube Website, individuals must register for and create an account and agree to the YouTube Website’s “Terms of Service” set forth at http://www.youtube.com/t/terms (“Terms of Service”). There is no fee or charge to become a Registered User. The Competition Entities reserve the right to verify an individual’s eligibility to participate in the Competition. The Competition is not open to residents of Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Myanmar/Burma, Syria, Zimbabwe and/or any other U.S. sanctioned country and is void where prohibited by law. Employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives and their immediate family members (which means parents, spouses, life partners, children, siblings, in-laws, grandparents and grandchildren and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or residents in the same household (whether legally related or not) of the Competition Entities and their respective parent, affiliated and subsidiary companies, advertising and promotion agencies, legal and financial advisors, any and all other companies associated with this Competition (including any other institutions or individuals listed on the Competition Channel (as such term is defined in Section 4) which are involved in judging, as well as their immediate family members), are not eligible to enter or otherwise participate in this Competition. In addition, any persons who are under any contractual or other obligation (including but not limited to talent agency agreements, distribution agreements, merchandising agreements, and guild and/or union memberships), that would prohibit them from participating fully in this Competition, or from allowing the Competition Entities to use the Entry, on a worldwide, residual-free and royalty-free basis, in all media formats and uses in accordance with Section 14 below, are also ineligible to enter this Competition.
4. How to Enter the Competition: Registered Users who wish to enter the Competition (each, an “Entrant”) must create and submit a video of no more than fifteen (15) minutes’ duration which celebrates the power of storytelling, with a focus on creativity and narrative (“Entry”). At the time of entry, Entrants must also select their region of residence from one of the following: North America, South/Central America, Africa/Middle East, Asia/Australia, and Europe (each a “Geographic Region”, collectively, the “Geographic Region(s)”). Entries may be submitted at any time during the Open Call for Entries (see Section 1). There is no limit to the number of Entries an Entrant may submit, but each Entry must follow the technical, creative, and legal entry requirements set out in these Official Rules, as well as any additional requirements as may be set forth on the Competition’s dedicated channel on the YouTube Website located at www.youtube.com/yourfilmfestival (the “Competition Channel”), which are incorporated herein by reference.
5. Your Film Festival Entry Requirements (collectively, “Entry Requirements”):
- Submit an original video which celebrates the power of storytelling with a focus on creativity and narrative.
- Running time for each video: Maximum fifteen (15) minutes, including any titles and/or credits. Entries longer than fifteen (15) minutes will be disqualified.
- The Competition is open solely to original, newly-created Entries, or original, previously-created Entries which have not been distributed to the public (including, without limitation, display on the YouTube Website, posting elsewhere on the internet, theatrical distribution, television broadcast or any other public dissemination) prior to January 1, 2010.
- Development Concept: All Entrants chosen as Finalists must be prepared to submit a development concept for the Winner’s Project (each a “Concept”), as more fully described in Section 11, which is intended to be used as an additional criterion in the judging process by the Festival Jury in order to determine the Grand Prize Winner.
- Rights: All rights in and to the Entries, including but not limited to any third party trademarks and logos, names, likenesses, and musical material as may be contained therein (collectively, “Third Party Elements”), must be cleared through December 31, 2013 at a minimum, for non-exclusive worldwide online/internet use (inclusive of internet television and online/internet access via televisions, mobile devices and/or any other devices capable of accessing the internet) as well as in-flight and film festival exploitation by the Competition Entities. Any Entries for which such rights have not been cleared through such date are subject to disqualification. At the Competition Entities’ discretion, Potential Semifinalists and Potential Alternate Semifinalists may be required to show proof of clearance of any and all Third Party Elements prior to designation as a Semifinalist. Sample release forms for some of the more common Third Party Elements (e.g., cast, crew, location, third party products and logos, music, etc.) are provided on the Competition Channel for reference and/or use by Entrants in securing such rights prior to submitting their Entries, but Entrants are solely responsible for determining the clearances required with respect to their Entries (whether or not sample release forms for such purpose are provided on the Competition Channel) and for obtaining their own professional advice on the terms of such clearances.
- Language: Entries may be submitted in one of the following eleven (11) languages:
If an Entry is in a language not listed above, Entrant must provide complete English subtitles for any and all dialogue and pertinent textual material (i.e., material which a viewer would generally need to understand in order to follow the storyline) contained in their Entry. If an Entry does not already include subtitles, Google will provide Entrant with access to Google Translate or a comparable translation product or service (collectively, the “Translation Product”), and the Competition will accept subtitling created by Entrant using the Translation Product
Special Thanks for this Information
MusammilccFarah Digital Creation
Doha , Qatar